Been so busy . . .

I fully intended to regularly contribute to this blog, but anyway I'm here now. 

My Son is autistic/epileptic/non-verbal, can't read, write or sign. He has had such an awful time due to the lockdowns. No day centre, no carers, just stuck with me 24/7. Now he is having a terrible time adjusting to the new "normal". Not going to lie. Life for us both has been hellish. We're just getting some things in place to support him, so hopefully he will feel brighter soon.

The garden furniture did not go as planned. I took the common sense route and ordered furniture that is more robust. Not what I wanted, but at least this set will withstand my Son's autistic outbursts. I still haven't put it together as it is still a bit chilly out, even in the sunshine. Although I'm not a really hot weather lover, I still think 13°c is far too cold to eat in the garden. 

I also bought us a Tandoor. Yes. A Tandoor. I have been following a Facebook page since last year which is run by a man who built his own Tandoor ovens. Anyway, he started making them to sell . . .
My Son and I love Indian food and I am really looking forward to cooking in the Tandoor. Here is a link to his FB page if you're interested Tandoor Home Cooking

Today is the one year anniversary "gotcha day" for my two lovely cats Quinn(f) and Rocco(m). 
    Happy Gotcha Day!
That's Quinn killing Rocco in a box!

Today is also our wonderful Queen's 95th Birthday. 
This photo is property of Hello Magazine. It is one of my favourite photos of Her Majesty. I think the colours of her outfit really suit her. The hat is stunning and the brooch is also one of my favourites. A beautiful smile too. For me, the perfect photo. 

        Happy 95th Birthday Your Majesty.

Hopefully my next blog post will not take so long to get around to. 
Thanks for popping by. 
Keep well, keep safe.
Love Karen xxx 




















Comments

  1. Hopefully it will all get back to 'normal' soon for him, Karen. Love that photo of the Queen

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Shopping for the male in your life . . .

Let's see how it goes . . .