Shopping for the male in your life . . .

Let's hear it for H&M


My Son cannot go shopping. He can't cope with shops, people, the lighting (in some shops), all the noises . . . sensory overload. I have been buying his clothes from H&M for several years now, 25 to be precise. Even when he was a baby he wore H&M clothes. They're great quality, lots of colour choices and I can often find something a bit quirky. The customer service is always very good at our local High Street store too. Yesterday's haul is fab. I bought him some pastel coloured shorts and tops including the pale green t-shirt below 🔽
As he gradually wears his new threads, I'll try to get photos and post them here on my blog.



Their T shirts always wash well and the sizing is good.



My Son reallu suits light/pastel colours. 



Do you have a go-to store for when you want/need to buy clothing for a boy/man? How about customer service? Where is the best service you get? Quality of clothing? Does it last or is it more throwaway? 

In case you were wondering, I got a nail file and some foot cream. Living the dream as always!

Hope you are keeping well and benefitting from the sunshine . . . 

Thanks for dropping by. 

Love Karen xxx
























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's see how it goes . . .

Been so busy . . .